I was nominated by a great blogger named icanbemyhero. Check out her site to get more of her.
1) If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, which one would it be? Now, that is hard. I guess it would be a poetry book collection titled In Case You Come Back because it mirrors my feelings well.
2) Explain your propose to blogging, why do you do it? First, I do it as an outlet. I tend to feel a lot of things and putting them into words help. Second, I want to communicate to other people. Feel free to talk to me. I love talking.
3) If you could live anywhere, where would it be, and why? I want to be anywhere in Europe. I so love how the continent is drenched in literature and art.
4) What is your favourite TV show? And what are your thoughts on anime? I rarely watch television right now. Anime is the foundation of my childhood. I used to watch them so much that I got influenced by it esp when it comes to valuing friendship. I cried and laugh with them. They are my heroes saving me from life’s woes.
5) Favourite word that you love to use and why? Nostalgia. It’s both haunting and beautiful. Even it’s phoneasthethics is really great.
6) Would you rather have hands for feet or feet for hands? The former because they say I have great fingertips. lol.
7) At what age do you want to die? Cant decide. So many plans, so little time. But yeah I guess the max age I want to live is till 65. When I was still a student nurse, we had to go on duty on nursing homes and that’s when I realized how hard it is living at such senile age. You become dependent most of the time and we all know our loved ones don’t have the luxury of time to take care of us. Family visits are very rare but aside from that, I do not want to live life long when all I can do is reminisce.
8) Who would you tell your deepest darkest secret, without being afraid of what the might think? Mori because he doesn’t expect me to be perfect and I love that.
9) 5 things in life that fascinate you? Rain, flowers, the sea, the moon and poetry.
10) Where do you see yourself in the next 2 years? Europe. Travelling. haha. Writing more. Meeting more poets. I want to write a book. Help people get published.
11) If you could star in a movie, which movie and which character would you choose? Hmm… I want to be in Before Sunrise. I love that movie for there were lots of communication in one single day… So charming and so inviting at the same time.
Now, we are done with the tough questions – I’m going to tell you 11 facts about me. Don’t freak out.
- I am in love with words and art. Lol. Now that was easy.
- I find coffee shops like time machine where I can walk through the memory lane.
- I eat a lot of comfort food when I’m depressed.
- Do not mess with me when I’m hungry because I literally turn into a beast.
- I love the water. All forms of water and activities you can do in it.
- I also do extreme sports from time to time to make me feel I am indeed, alive. I have tried White water rafting, zipline, swinging by the cliff ( I thought I’d die.), cliff diving and canyoneering. I will be posting new pics for some of these extreme sports soon.
- I had a Muslim fling. He was gorgeous. However, he isn’t the most honest person in the world. Still, he is the reason why I met another poet who became a dear friend of mine.
- I tend to forget things more often than I should. Trust me, I have had funny and awful moments because of this.
- I’m a proud Cebuana!!!
- I hate racists.
- I turn fascinating people into a written piece. But i guess most writers can’t help doing that.So, that’s all about me. I actually hard time finding eleven things to say. I didn’t expect it to be this tough. It’s pay back time. I am nominating my followers:
5. Martian Poet
Here are your eleven questions to answer:
- If you could write a book, what genre would it be and why?
- If you could be an Xmen character, who would you choose and why?
- What flower represents your personality?
- What do you consider your greatest achievement in life?
- If you can build a house anywhere, where would you want it to be?
- Love over friendship or friendship over love?
- Name a movie that you really, really like.
- If I’d ask you to recommend a book, what would it be?
- Give 3 words that evoke feelings in you when you say it..
- Your favorite comfort food.
- What part of your body you pride the most?
Now, spread the love.